- No part of any of the processes facilitated or outlined on this site are accompanied by any guarantee of success, nor do they represent any undertaking on behalf of FCS Group Pty Ltd to establish a The Fish & Chip Shop business either at the applicant’s location or with the applicant;
- Applications are dealt with strictly on a first-received-first-processed basis;
- Applicants who are desirous of being considered for the Waiting List on the basis outlined on this site will only be positioned on the Waiting List upon completion of the process. To this end, allocation of places on the Waiting List will be strictly driven by the timing of completion and receipt by FCS Group Pty Ltd of the final assessment results;
- Formal “Approval” of potential applicants would only be valid for a period of 60 days.
- FCS Group’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into regarding reasons for rejections and FCS Group Pty Ltd reserves the right to assess applicants based on its standard criteria, as may be amended from time to time.
The content and structure of this site is designed to assist interested parties with information to support their possible application for a The Fish & Chip Shop license and for no other reason whatsoever. All contents, of whatever nature, is regarded as private between FCS Group and the applicant and, on the same basis as FCS Group protect the information submitted by applicants so it is expected that applicants will reciprocate with the same respect.
All information of a personal nature is strictly for internal use only and will be used for no other purpose other than for the assessment of the applicant’s submission, unless authorised to the contrary by the applicant